I found an error. What should I do?

If an error is found in a veteran's collection, please contact us via email, vohp@loc.gov, providing the name of the veteran and Veterans History Project collection number, as well as any details about the error.

Related Topics

Last Updated: Jun 15, 2022
Views: 2

Learn More

Follow Us

Please Note

We cannot provide service records for veterans (contact the National Archives); advice on veteran benefits (contact the Department of Veterans Affairs).

For general information on military history, contact our general reference librarians.

Additional Ways to Contact Us

Send written correspondence to:

Veterans History Project
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20540