National Book Festival Links
The pre-recorded/on-demand videos can be found in three places:
- National Book Festival website: https://www.loc.gov/events/2020-national-book-festival/schedule/video-on-demand/
- Library of Congress Event Videos https://www.loc.gov/collections/event-videos/
- This collection contains National Book Festival videos and other presentations from the Library of Congress.
- Search by presenter name or keyword.
- Browse only the 2020 Festival videos in this interface, starting here: https://www.loc.gov/collections/event-videos/?dates=2020/2029&q=%22national+book+festival%22
- Note: The videos may be saved from this location for later play offline.
- Library of Congress YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LibraryOfCongress
- Note: be sure to use the search option inside the channel, rather than the one for all of YouTube. In the laptop/desktop interface, this is next to "ABOUT" and just above the video window.
Live Q&A: Not every NBF presenter in 2020 had a live Q&A session. For one who did, find a link on the presenter’s biography page to a recording. The biography pages are linked from here: https://www.loc.gov/events/2020-national-book-festival/authors/ .
Other 2020 National Book Festival-related videos, including the PBS television special are listed and linked here: https://www.pbs.org/show/library-congress-national-book-festival/ . The PBS Special and its promotional clips may also be streamed on the PBS Video App, available from the Apple Store and Google Play.