Q. How may I contact LC with cataloging questions, comments, and queries?


Please see the Library of Congress "Ask a Librarian" Web page. Complete the General Inquiry Form to send general questions and comments and the Error Report Form to report catalog or authority record errors. An alternative is to send an email message to the ABA Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division.


  • Last Updated May 05, 2020
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Melanie Polutta

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0